Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Allow Me To Dust My Shoulder Off...

so...it's a been a minute...but w/a million things on my mind & while reading a few blogs by others i kind of got the itch to revisit an old playground of mine...this blog. not to mention it's hard to ALWAYS stuff what's on my mind into 140 character bitesize portions so to get started & give people a vibe (as well as re-familiarize myself w/this blog) i thought i'd dust a few posts off...a few of my favorites. i'll try to come around a bit more often moving forward so enjoy & welcome...it's a celebration bitches!!

well actually...not yet...but you get the point...peace.

5 Women You Couldn't Pay Me To Sleep With


5 Categories Men Put Women Into

The Difference Between Soul Food & Slave Food

The Top 4 Dating Mistakes Women Make

What I THINK REALLY Happened...

No comments: